Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sister Kathryn Clark

What do you think? Could this possibly be the best looking sister missionary that you've ever seen? My sister Kathryn went in the the MTC on July 16 th and will be serving in the Washington DC South Mission. We are so proud of her and excited about her decision to serve but we are going to miss her soooo much! She is a very important in the lives of our boys and as my only sister I'm feeling the loss. Wow! I hope the time goes fast.
Here is our beautiful missionary and a little teary eyed mom.

The Nephews! Boy (and I mean boy literally) will there be changes to these little ones in 18 months! They will miss their Aunt Kath!

Matt and I hope we will be standing in front of this same sign with these future missionaries. I'm sure the time will come faster than we can possibly believe.







8 comments:

Wendy said...

She looks amazing, I am so excited for her. Washington DC will be awesome.Does she have to learn a language or sign? A couple of my college friends did sign language & Spanish in the DC visitors center. She'll be an awesome missionary.

Jill Petersen said...

Good luck with Kathryn! I have met her before and she's a sweetie just like you are. She will do great out there in the missionfield! Your boys are so big and they look so much a like it's awesome! I have the same thoughts whenever I go the the MTC with my kids. I hope they will go on missions and I can take them to that same sign as well! Thanks for your comment about my Ma! I appreciate it!

Cheryl said...

I had no idea she was even going on a mission. How exciting for her, she will do an awesome job, and she looks great! She will be home before you know it, and you will feel the blessings of having her out as well!

Erica said...

Hey Christy! Good luck to Kathryn...we wish her the very best! :o)

Jill said...

You know it's just going to be around the corner that you're back at that MTC to send your little guys off. Good luck to your sister.

Lia said...

How cool! I hope Kowhai chooses to serve a mission when she's old enough. What a great life experience. And for your boy to help send her off, good times! They'll always remember.

chrissy said...

Wow, that's so exciting! I'm sure 18 months will fly by, and you'll be reunited soon enough.

Here's something funny I don't think I ever told you... My sister had given birth to her first, a boy, and the first night home from the hospital she was bawling all night because she didn't want him to leave on a mission. Yes, that's right, he was, like four days old and she was already freaking out that he'd be gone for two years! Sheesh. I guess that's what all those hormones will do to 'ya!

The Nevada Neibaur's said...

Katherine is so grown up! Wow, I barely recognize her. She looks so beautiful & happy!:)
I hope she's enjoying her mission.