Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Catching up!

I was thinking to myself what a shame it was that I haven't posted anything since November and then the cruel reality hit.....October! It's been since October! So I suppose we'll pick up where we left off.

Yes, 3 boys is what we have in case you doubted for a brief moment. What are you going to do if one insists on being a witch? Oh...a Warlock right?! No a WITCH! Funny stories as I'm sure you can imagine but no skin of his nose, he loved it!




The crew getting ready to go out.




A little uncomfortable?




Nah!!!!! This is a boy who sleeps best with a kinked out neck which cracks me up because when the boys were babies I was always so concerned about "kinked" necks. Hmmm.....how can this possibly be comfortable?



We had a wonderful Thankgiving with family and have enjoyed several Christmas outings as well. A trip on the Polar Express was a fun adventure and dowtown to see the Christmas lights that never dissapoint!







Merry Christmas!





How was that for lightning speed update?





9 comments:

Dawni and Zach said...

Glad to see you're all doing well, love the pics with the boys sleeping. :)

Don't forget to link to us in your blog family list! ;) Heehee

Mimi said...

I was wondering where you went! Sorry I haven't emailed back, I'm the WORST at it.

Cindy said...

Cute pictures. You'll have to check out my blog. I found yours through my sisters. Wish I could make it to your ornament party tomorrow night. Hope you have a great holiday.

Amy said...

Looks like lots of fun happenings as of late. I'm glad for the new post. I'd been a slacker too lately. That pic with the kinked neck cracked me up. It looked awful!

Lucie said...

I love it! I'm glad my girls aren't the only one with strange Halloween requests. ;) I can't wait for Thursday!

Warner Family said...

Christy your family is so cute. Don't you just love boys. Funny thing but mine sleep the same way and it never seems to have an effect after they wake up. Anyway have a Merry Christmas and maybe we'll run into each other again.

Kathryn said...

Hey! i was checking out your better home interiors blog and found a whole realm of people from our ward that have blogs as well! I guess thats stalking for ya :) Thanks for the Christmas gift, enjoy the holidays!

The Ostlers said...

I love that he wanted to be a witch...hilarious! I have always wanted to go on that Polar Express- maybe next year :)

Lace Olpin said...

I'm pretty impressed! Your boys sleeping like that is hilarious!! Hope you had a great Christmas!