Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Adventures of Jackson Clark Butler

Don't call him bud, dude, sweetie or love...he is Jackson Clark Butler and he'll tell you so!! This guy is a laugh minute with his classic one liners that could be compiled into a best selling book. We are more entertained by our children than we ever thought possible. I would call it cheap entertainment, but those of you that are parents know better than to say that is true!

Friday evening, while Matt and I were out (Aunt Kathryn babysitting....bless her heart) Jackson decided he needed a drink out of the bathroon faucet. According to JCB he climbed up on the toilet only to fall right back off flat on his cute little face. When we returned the poor kid had blood all over his shirt and a lower lip five times it's normal size. With his crooked little smile and bulging lip with cuts and bruises he says, don't worry mom, it's feeling all better. (I wish I had taken a picture) All better it was not! The guilt of a mother! No worries though, he tells me..."Mom, you are a great girl". No love lost I suppose! Gotta love those sweet little kids!

6 comments:

Erica said...

Hey Christy! Isn't is so sweet what our kids will say? I hope Jackson's lip feels better soon! Cute blog - I'll be checking up on what you guys are doing! :o)

chrissy said...

Poor guy. Every time I see him, he says, "Hey, hey, you know what? I hurt my lip in the bafroom." I hope it starts feeling better.

Lucie said...

Ouch!! I'm sorry. We had a bloody nose and a bloody lip on two seperate occasions today. One was self inflicted and the other was a joint effort by the two girls. Can't wait to see you all on Wednesday!

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

Christy-
I am SO glad your blogging, I think it is so much fun, your poor little guy- he sounds like a tough one though!
Hey, did Katherine get her mission call? I am excited to hear! I hope all is going well, can't wait to chat later.
love ya!

Lindsay said...

that is hilarious. You'll have to get pictures up soon. I have found that bloggin is about the only way I keep in touch with friends. I'm adding your site to my links. love ya.

The Nevada Neibaur's said...

What a tough little guy. Your kids are so funny. Do you remember at my mom's house our kids wanted the same toy? Kids are very persistent!!
I think around three, kids say the most random things. Make sure you write it down in his baby book! Too Cute.