Thursday, June 12, 2008

Gotta Love Technology!

So...pretty much on a daily basis I look at Matt and say "Wow! Isn't the internet just amazing!" He always looks back and says "I know, I know...what would you do without it!?" But seriously people, WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT IT? I know many will argue that we all did just fine before, but aren't we so much better now?!

I have to say how incredible it is to be able to keep in touch so easily and see pictures of family and friends with a click of a mouse. I just love it! There are so many of you that we've lost contact with that we've been able to track down and communicate with on the internet.

Thanks goes to Bobi and the other girls that helped in organizing the Balmoral GNO! I miss all of you and am so grateful to see that your families are all growing and doing so well! There are so many of you that we have great memories of and we enjoyed being your neighbor and your friends!! What wonderful times we enjoyed, but I don't think you truely realize it until the time is gone!

Drop us line! We love hearing from you!

7 comments:

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

Hi there. It is so true what you have said on your blog, technology is great right now, I have found SO many people since doing the blog thing. We need to get together with our kids and go to the park or something.

By the way on your home interior website, how much are the Quint 8x10 frame and the Quad 8x10?

Anyways, glad to read a new post from ya. Take care!

NatNeedham said...

Here is my comment... just like you demanded! ha, ha, ha! I'm glad that you updated since your birthday! I would be lost without my computer! I am seriousley addicted!

Kim said...

Hey Christy...It's so fun to see your cute kids...I can't believe you have three boys! Wow, time flies! I'm so thankful to Bobi for sending all the blog addresses..so fun to keep in contact this way!

Alyssa said...

You're ALIVE! With all this wonderful technology we all expect a little glimpse into the crazy lives of the Butler Family. Hope all is well!

Lara said...

It is SOOO good to be in touch with everyone again. Yes, a big thanks to Bobi.

chrissy said...

Our internet connection went down for about two hours a few weeks ago. It was horrible! And that was only a few hours, sheesh. I mean, we did just fine without it before it came along, but WOW! Technology rocks.

Jill Petersen said...

Thanks for the comment! We really miss you guys. Your blog is so pretty!