Saturday, May 24, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

I am admitedly not as faithful a blogger as many of you out there! I did however feel it necessary to wish myself a Very Happy Birthday blog style! (It was actually yesterday,but.... hey, I was busy doing fun birthday stuff!)

Matt took the day off to stay with the kids so I could go and do something fun. I started by going to be in the studio audience of Good Things Utah! It was really fun to see how things work behind the scenes and we got free stuff from Bath and Body Works! Bonus! My cousin Brigitta took me for some yummy lunch at Jason's deli and then we headed for home to review the tapes of our TV debut.

Ethan had been working diligently for many days wrapping presents for mom and her special day that by the time it came he had a whole bag full. Very nice gifts I might add....some colored pencils, some used paints and many favorite book selections to name a few. Each time I unwrapped something it was like it was the most exciting gift imaginable! Kids are so great!....it sure doesn't take much to make their day :)

Evening came and Matt took me downtown for dinner and some shopping at Trolley Square and the Gateway mall. We really had a great time together. I really have the best husband...sorry to all of you ladies out there. Thanks Matt for making it so wonderful! Another big one come and gone. Another year older and definitely another year wiser!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Christy! Glad you had a good one!

chrissy said...

Yay! Happy birthday! Please don't be mad at me that I'm lame and didn't remember...

So to make up for it, do you want to have a girl's night sometime REALLY soon? Let's talk.

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

I hope you had a great Birthday!! How was GTU??

Wendy said...

Happy birthday, it was so fun to see you today!!! I look forward to checking back in on you. Steve and Jeni have a blog although she hasn't been updating a ton since they are in the middle of the move but she will. They are under family. When Cher gets back from Hawaii i"ll have her send you permissions for her blog too!!

Lindsay said...

What a fun day. And what a good husband. Happy Birthday!!!

Jill Petersen said...

Christy, You have such cute blog stories and it's great to see the boys. I miss you!!! If you'd like to visit my blog its
jill03.blogspot--- It's great you have a blog. One of my favorite things!

Jaclyn said...

Happy Birthday to you friend, it sounds like you had a great day. You have 4 wonderful boys in your life. Welcome to the blogging world, now we'll be able to keep tabs on you a little better. I'm still in love with those tutu's you make for little girls. Do you give twin discounts?

Cheryl said...

Hope you had a Happy Birthday Christy! I got your blog address from Wendy. I am sad I missed the annual Memorial Day Bash, but maybe we'll get to see you sometime before it happens next year. Wendy said you wanted to access my blog. Got to tewcrew.com and then when it shows you the log in screen, just below where you would put in a username etc.. there is a link that says register. Just register and you will be able to access it. Hope all is going well with you! I look forward to being able to keep up on your family thru your blog.