Monday, August 11, 2008

Our Birthday Boy!

My baby is 1! We thought it only fitting that the birthday boy be in his birthday suit for the big day. Actually there are a number of other reasons this little one is running around looking like this...First he is sooo busy that he doesn't want to take the time to hold still long enough for mom and dad to put his clothes on. Second, when he does have clothes on they are soaking wet in the front because of a leak he has a sprung....(something to do with the teeth perhaps), or they are filthy because he is a very messy guy!



His favorite gift was not the new toys but the crib bumpers that Grandma and Grandpa had delivered from Pottery Barn. Mom loves them because they're cute but Carson loved them because he could do this:

and this.........he seriously did this for like 5 or 10 minutes, just back and forth!



Happy Birthday Carson! One to eat and one for destruction.




Hmmmm....not too sure. Poke, poke.



Delicious! Frosting is the best!



We Love YOU!





10 comments:

Lucie said...

Happy Birthday Carson!!!
I am so glad I got to see him last week. He's such a cutie!! I'm glad you have boys so that I can live vicariously through you. (Feel free to do the same with me and my girlies!!)

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Carson!

Lia said...

How fun! I love how he liked the bumper pads more than the actual toys that he got. That cake looks good!

chrissy said...

Wow, He's one already? Wow. Our babies aren't such babies anymore!

Happy Birthday, little dude!

Camille said...

Happy Birthday Carson! That first birthday is such a fun milestone for them and for us parents. It's amazing how quick that year goes.

Kim said...

What a cutie patutie!

Amy said...

Christy! I'm so glad you found our blog and left a comment so we can spy on you now too! This will be a great way to keep in touch. I CANNOT believe Carson is one. In my mind he's still a few weeks old - from last fall when you were visiting. He's a cutie and so big now, along with your other boys. Danny will be thrilled to know we've got your blog now. Does Andy have one too? I'm sure Danny would love to see his family too.

Kristi Amasio said...

What a cutie. Don't you hate how fast they grow. It goes by way too fast!

The Ostlers said...

Christy! This is your (well I guess Matt's) cousin Annie! I just ran across your blog from April's blog and I wanted to say hi! Now we can keep up on all thats going on in your family :) Love you guys!

joshandannieostler.blogspot.com

Annie said...

I can't beleive Carson is already 1!! He is the happiest baby I have ever met and he has such a cute smile.